The CrowdClear Mission:
CrowdClear delivers technology, services and expertise to funding portals to facilitate financial transactions between investors and issuers.
- A highly scalable platform that empowers funding portals to raise capital for entrepreneurs.
- Regulatory services specifically tailored to meet the needs of technology-driven funding portals.
- Industry-leading expertise in online financial services.
Provide future access to market data
Reg D filings accounted for over
$1.3 trillion in capital raised in
2011, an increase of over
35% from 2010.*
*Securities and Exchange Commission / Division of Risk, Strategy, and Financial Innovation (RSFI)
Existing crowdfunding portals demonstrate investor interest in start-up funding:
> $359m funding for 78K projects
> $1,000m funding for 80K projects
Angel Investors funded 35,509 companies**
** Center for
Venture Research , 2010
- Ability to support multiple forms of capital investment
Private offerings (Reg A and D)
- Scalable platform with automated workflows
- Provide access to relevant market data
- Provide investor information on investments
- Future links to secondary markets for liquidity